Brackets are posted LATE Wednesday Night on the week of the Tournament.
Any Discount offered by Sista' Hoops & Court 23 must be PAID BEFORE the
Tournament in order to get the Team Discount.
1. National Federation of State High School Associations Rules apply to all games.
2. Free Throws or on the Release
3. Once Brackets have been posted (ALWAYS CHECK BACK DAILY FOR ANY UPDATES)
It's your Responsibility to ALWAYS check back daily for any Bracket Updates.
A good habit is to check back online Friday before the Tournament just to be sure on your Game Times, Playing Sites and Gyms.
4. 2-16 Minute Half's (9th Grade - 12th Grade)
2 -14 Minute Half's (4th Grade - 8th Grade)
5. CLOCK - If a team is behind by 25 POINTS or more in the SECOND HALF, we will go to a running clock. (CLOCK WILL GO BACK TO A STOP CLOCK IF THE LOSING TEAM GET WITHIN 15 POINTS)
6. Time-Outs, 2 Full / 2 - 30 second Time-Outs per game.
7. Half-Time = 3 Minutes
8. Overtime: All Overtime games will begin 2 minutes after regulation play
3 minute each overtime game. Clock stops on all whistles. 1 additional Time-Out allowed with unused carry-over. Player fouls and team fouls carry-over.
9. Each Team is responsible for furnishing a Timekeeper and a Scorekeeper.
10. Each Team must bring your own basketballs to warm up with.
11. Each Team must BRING YOUR OWN MEDICAL SUPPLIES: there will be NO TRAINER on site if needed.
12. During the months of MARCH - JULY a player can only play with ONE CLUB, ONE TEAM in ONE DIVISION per tournament. Once a player plays in a game for one team, she will no longer be eligible to participate for any other team or division in the tournament. Unless approved by the Tournament Director. During the months of AUGUST - FEBRUARY a player can move up or down a Division and play for two teams (SAME CLUB or TEAM). The player must be eligible to play in that age group. (Players CAN NOT leave one game to play in another game)
13. Players age is based on Grade Only.
In case of a protest of a players grade, Teams should have with them at all times report cards for proof of players grade.
14. These Rules may change alittle on ONE DAY Tournaments or when Sista' Hoops teams up with different Organizations, Schools or Teams when hosting a Tournament. For example: Make Mama Proud ONE DAY Classic and Girls Of Summer Showcase
15. The tournament director has the right to forfeit a game if a team does not have its starting five ready to play at the scheduled tip off time.
16. HAVE FUN!!!
Sista' Hoops & Court 23 Tournaments has the right to approve a team to play down in a division if approved before the tournament begins. You must talk to the tournament director, no exceptions. Our goal is to provide competitive games.
Rosters and Proof of Grade
Rosters are not necessary for all Sista' Hoops Tournaments. For all Sista' Hoops Tournaments, just in case of a protest of a players grade, teams should have with them at all times a report card for proof of grade.
All Girls - 28.5 basketball
Boys 1st Grade through 6th Grade - 28.5 basketball
Boys 7th Grade and older - 29.5 basketball
221 N. 38th. St. Corsicana, TX. 75110